22. As Romeo is preparing to leave Juliet, what argument does she use to convince him to stay?
23. Later, why does Juliet think Romeo should leave?
24. Just as Romeo is about to descend the rope ladder and leave Juliet, what does Juliet say about the way Romeo looks?
25. Why does Lady Capulet think Juliet is crying?
26. When Lady Capulet threatens to send someone to Mantua to poison Romeo, what does Juliet say?
27. After Lady Capulet breaks the news about Paris, what is Juliet’s response?
28. If Juliet’s mother does not arrange to delay the marriage, what will Juliet do?
29. What is Capulet’s reaction to Juliet’s threats?
30. What is the nurse’s advice to Juliet?
31. How does Juliet’s attitude toward the nurse change?
32. What "scheme" does Juliet devise to get rid of the nurse and to get out of the house?