Invention Convention Grading Rubric
Presentation Board Rubric (10 pts. eachunless indicated)
· Does thebackboard have a title for the invention? (1 pt.)
· Does thestudent clearly identify and address a problem/purpose?
· Has the inventor done researchand provided evidence to show that no
similarproduct or process exists, (background)?
· Did the student state a reasonable if/thenhypothesis?
· Did the student list all of thematerials used to create their invention?
· Did thestudent include a procedure for their invention?
· Will thisinvention be easily understood by many users?
Invention/Prototype Rubric (10 pts. each)
· How well wasthis invention/prototype designed and/or constructed?
Presentation Rubric (10pts. each)
· Did the presenter submit an index cardand use this information in their
· Howeffectively did the inventor present his/her invention to the class?
MeetingDeadlines (3 pts. each)
· Did thestudent submit their Intent to Invent paperwork on Jan. 23rd?
· Did the student submit their Checklistfor their project on Feb. 6th?
· Did the student turn in theirInvention project on Feb. 20th?