South Carolina High School Graduation Requirements
The Student must earn a total of 24 units or credit in state approved courses. The unit requirements are distributed as follows:
|English/ Language Arts ||4.0|
|U.S. History & Constitution ||1.0|
|Other Social Sciences||1.0|
|Physical Education or Jr. ROTC ||1.0|
|Foreign Language or|
Career Technology Education
- Students in a College Prep program to meet the state high school diploma requirements one unit must be earned in a foreign language.
- 4 year colleges require a minimum of 2 years of the same foreign language.
- Students in a Tech Prep program one unit must be earned in career technology education.
- Students must perform computer literacy prior to graduation.
- Students must complete and pass the exit examination.